- Flu Shots & Immunizations
- Medication Synchronization
- Medication Therapy Management
- Diabetic Shoes
- Durable Medical Supplies
- Medicare and Medicaid Billing
- Medicare D review during open enrollment periods
Free Hearing Screenings
Turning 65? Schedule your free hearing screening. Free hearing screenings are provided by Economy Hearing Center of Oklahoma City, and are held at the pharmacy the 4th Wednesday of each month.
Free Vitamin Program
- On completion of a registration form*, each member of the family is eligible for 1 month of free vitamins, either Adult One A Day, or Childrens Chewables. These are refillable monthly for 1 year, and within certain limits renewable after that. There is no charge for this service and recipients DO NOT have to be current patients of the pharmacy
Medication Synchronization allows us coordinates the refill of your medications so you can pick them up on a single day each month.
Working with a physician, a compounding pharmacist can meet individual needs of children, adults and animals. Whether it’s an allergy to a dye or ingredient, a need for a different strength, or a preference for a different dosage form, compounding pharmacists provide patients with solutions to their medication needs.